- dstats A statistics library with a reasonable balance of performance and ease-of-use
- libcerf Complex error functions, along with Dawson, Faddeeva, and Voigt functions
- parallel_algorithm Thread-parallelised implementations of various basic algorithms
- scid A collection of numerical routines and bindings
- OpenMPI The most common message passing interface in high performance computing
- clFFT OpenCL accelerated FFTs
- NetCDF A common binary data storage format, based on hdf
- cblas Bindings to BLAS
- PydMagic Use D in a python Ipython/Jupyter notebook. See also pyd for the underlying general purpose D/Python interface.
- code.dlang.org has a great many packages relating to science. To see only the libraries that relate to scientific software, use the dropdown filters or use this link: code.dlang.org scientific libraries
Development and Contributions
We are actively looking for contributors, both from a fresh start or with existing code to contribute. Message us at gitter.im/DlangScience/public or make a pull request. Even the smallest of things can help!
Bugs should be reported as github issues in the relevant repository.
Some preliminary help for new contributors is here.